Tuesday, February 23, 2016

"We Cocksuckers only suck cocks with our mouths, no matter how many bags of flour are offered."


"The Cocksucking Cocksuckers of Cocksucker Valley."

"Pa?"

"Yes, Daughter?"

"Today Mr. Frank in town offered me TWO bags of flour if I was just to do something a bit different with him."

"And what would that 'a bit different' thing be?"

"He wanted me to suck his cock with my behind. I'm not even sure how that works."

"And what did you say?"

"I said I'd have to ask my Father first."

"Good, good. And what did Mr. Frank say?"

"He said "Don't do THAT."

"Well, I'm glad you told me, Daughter. We Cocksuckers only suck cocks with our mouths, no matter how many bags of flour are offered."

"But what if they just offered money, instead?"

"Than that would make us Whores. We have Pride, daughter, we are the Cocksuckers of Cocksucker Valley and we will never stoop to such a lowly level."

"But I'm not sure I see the difference, Pa."

"Well: Whores take money so that they can use it to buy meaningless trinkets of Vanity -- jewelry, make-up, perfumes -- Whore Stuff. We Cocksuckers trade for our Sustenance."

"I don't know. I think it might be nice to have pretty things, every once in a while."

"Daughter! There is nothing as pretty as sturdy shoes to a barefoot man."

"I understand, Pa."

"Good."

"Pa?"

"Yes, Daughter?"

"Why does Grandma get two bags of flour from Mr. Frank?"

"That is not something I wish to discuss. Now go take a rag to your teeth..."


I am Laslo.

No comments:

Post a Comment