Saturday, May 7, 2016

"Hey everyone! Look at this gorgeous girl I used to fuck!"


Girl with the Pony Tail on the Treadmill:

That was so wrong.

(pony-tail swish, pony-tail swish)

Dinner was going so well.

(pony-tail swish, pony-tail swish)

Then he pulls out his wallet to pay the bill.

(pony-tail swish, pony-tail swish)

What kind of guy keeps a picture of his ex-girlfriend in his wallet?

(pony-tail swish, pony-tail swish)

"Oh, that" he says. "I just keep forgetting to take it out."

(pony-tail swish, pony-tail swish)

Sure, asshole.

(pony-tail swish, pony-tail swish)

It's a photo of her in a bikini, for God's sake.

(pony-tail swish, pony-tail swish)

"Hey, everyone! Look at this picture of my gorgeous ex-girlfriend."

(pony-tail swish, pony-tail swish)

"Hey everyone! Look at this gorgeous girl I used to fuck!"

(pony-tail swish, pony-tail swish)

"Look at her big tits!"

(pony-tail swish, pony-tail swish)

Asshole.

(pony-tail swish, pony-tail swish)

Like I was going to fuck him after seeing that.

(pony-tail swish, pony-tail swish)

I bet he masturbates to it.

(pony-tail swish, pony-tail swish)

I know he does, the creep.

(pony-tail swish, pony-tail swish)

It figures a guy like that would drive a BMW.

(pony-tail swish, pony-tail swish)

Creep.

(pony-tail swish, pony-tail swish)

Asshole.

(pony-tail swish, pony-tail swish)


I am Laslo.



No comments:

Post a Comment