Sunday, July 12, 2015

The latter was done under the guise of her showing me her new nipple ring, but I knew what she meant.


Sometimes I feel a strong sense of Shuddadunner.

There was a girl in college who made it obvious that she was interested in me, by many of the standard agreed-upon methods: playing flirtily with her hair, a hand rested upon my knee, lifting her shirt and showing me her amazing breasts. The latter was done under the guise of her showing me her new nipple ring, but I knew what she meant.

The only problem was her breath: not rotten-meat horrible, but a constant presence of what can best be described as cabbage.

Often I would take a breath-mint for myself, and then casually offer her one. She would take it, but immediately after it was gone: cabbage.

I could picture myself laying upon her stupendous naked body, feel her fingertips on my back, only to involuntarily shudder at the thought of her breath hot and humid in my face: again, cabbage.

Now I look back and remember just how amazing her face and body was, and realize: Shuddadunner.

It's not like we couldn't have done it doggy-style, where her breath in my face wouldn't have been a factor. And, in retrospect, I could've probably held my breath to stomach a quick kiss. Or maybe even introduce a ball-gag: after all, she DID have a nipple ring -- I bet she would've gone for it.

Of course, this all comes to me now, when it is too late.

Needless to say, I learned my lesson. There is always Listerine.


I am Laslo.


http://althouse.blogspot.com/2015/07/ive-been-intrigued-by-enouement-and.html

No comments:

Post a Comment