Sunday, December 28, 2014

I wake up from these dreams paranoid and disoriented.


I have this reoccurring sequential dream where I have killed somebody (the details in the dream are sketchy on how and why), but no one has found the body yet. There may or may not have been a car accident.

I have almost forgotten that it even happened, but now the police are somehow on to me, and keep asking me questions, insinuating that they are getting closer to the truth. I can't remember the truth.

In the later dreams they have begun exploring the field where I had buried the body, and keep getting closer to the tree where the body is. There are dogs, and shovels.

I have the dooming sense that time is running out: there are undercover police cars across the street in case I attempt to flee. The waiting is excruciating. I do not want to go to prison. Somehow I want it to be a misunderstanding yet I know that I am wrong.

I am wondering if I am going to get caught in a dream to come.

I wake up from these dreams paranoid and disoriented.


I am Laslo.


No comments:

Post a Comment