Monday, August 24, 2015

And a girl who really knew how to use her tongue at an early age.


At a County Fair in Central California there was a leather-vested carny woman who would sidle up to men and offer to suck their cock on the Ferris Wheel for fifty dollars.

She was missing most of her teeth so you know the blow-job would be good, although your balls might get gingivitis: I'm not sure how that works.

Anyway, I said a polite 'no thank you' -- my girlfriend would gladly suck my cock on the Ferris Wheel. Which she did, but she then made me pay her fifty dollars afterward.

It was worth it though, to be gently rocking in the breeze up towards the stars, the fertile landscape spread out below you and the carnival lights, and a girl who really knew how to use her tongue at an early age.

Also: my girlfriend had great teeth.

I am Laslo.




No comments:

Post a Comment