Sunday, December 6, 2015

"It is a Holiday Party, Tashfeen. There are Jews there, too."


"Syed, when you're home all you do is watch infidel television and play video games. When are we going to Jihad?"

"Tashfeen, when it is time."

"But you always say it is not the right time. I spend my days building pipe bombs while you're at work, and it feels like it is all for nothing. I take great pride in my pipe bombs: they are like my children."

"They are fine pipe-bombs, my Tashfeen: no husband could ask for a better bomb-maker for a wife. When the proper moment arrives we will know it, God Willing."

"But you said the time would be right after "Breaking Bad's" final season. Then it was to be after the "Girls" season finale, and yet we have done nothing."

"Girls" was very important to better understand the Infidel Mind."

"Yes, but don't you see? I am ready to blow up all the Lena Dunhams of this Decadent Society."

"You have no argument from me there, but be patient, my Wife: I now believe the time will directly follow the new "Star Wars" movie."

"We are waiting to see an infidel movie before we Jihad? Does that not sound wrong to you?"

"But Harrison Ford is back as Han Solo, you know. I kind of like to think of myself as the Han Solo of Jihad. And you are my Chewbacca."

"What is this 'Chewbacca' of which you speak?"

"Um -- never mind that, my Wife."

"We cannot wait, my Husband. How about we attack at your Office Christmas Party? That would surely please Allah."

"It is a Holiday Party, Tashfeen. There are Jews there, too."

"Don't you see how that makes it even better? We get infidels celebrating Christmas AND we get Jews: it is Meant to Be."

"I suppose I can binge-watch "Naughty Anal Cheerleaders" Parts One through Fourteen before the party."

"That is my beloved Jihadi! I will go make more bombs!"

"And I will be in my room watching television with the door closed..."


I am Laslo.

http://althouse.blogspot.com/2015/12/isis-ranks-women-considering-foreign.html

No comments:

Post a Comment