Saturday, April 9, 2016

"Sir, I'm getting uncomfortable. Can you please just tell me what you want?"


"Welcome to Starbucks! What can I get you?"

"I'd like tea."

"Sure, sure. What kind of tea would you like?"

"Hot sweaty tea."

"Hot sweaty tea? I don't think we have that. We have black tea, green tea, iced or hot, sweetened or unsweetened."

"But I would really like you to give me some hot sweaty tea."

"Sir, I'm not sure what you are asking..."

"Oh, I think you do. We're both adults here."

"Sir, like I said: we have black tea, green tea, iced or hot, sweetened or unsweetened."

"I'd like you to make the tea soft and slow at first, then heat it up until you cry for milk."

"So you want a hot tea with milk?"

"Are you offering me a hot tea with milk? Because i would like that. I would like that from you very much."

"Sir, do you want sweetener?"

"Oh, I think you are sweet enough already. I can't wait to savor  your tea."

"Sir, I'm getting uncomfortable. Can you please just tell me what you want?"

"What I want is to bend you over the counter and make long passionate tea to you."

"We DO have Passion Tea, but I'm afraid you can't come behind the counter. Only employees are allowed behind the counter."

"So you don't like your tea from behind?"

"From behind what?"

"You are SO coy. We both know you want it."

"Sir, can you please just make your order? There is a woman behind you that I want to make sweet lesbian tea for..."


I am Laslo.



http://althouse.blogspot.com/2016/04/the-teasex-analogy.html

No comments:

Post a Comment