Saturday, August 27, 2016

Your Fear is that when it all goes to Shit you'll be forced to live like Black People...


Lamar Gonna Set You Straight....

It's funny, watching you all squabble like drunk chicks at 1:OO AM. Your Fear is that when it all goes to Shit you'll be forced to live like Black People...

Unless you're at the Tippity Top, you'll be scraping by at the very bottom, now: sounds familiar to me, boss. There won't be no middle anymore: you'll be living like us Black People, scrabbling by and trying to hold on to some of your Dignity as more and more of you go Feral....

Get used to it: you'll be sharing lines with us Blacks at every Demeaning Government Service, and you'll be Hassled By The Man, just the same as us...

I'd almost feel sorry for you, except I know you White People, and I hate you. Still, I'll leave you with this: listen yourselves to some old-school N.W.A. and you might get the picture of what your Life will be. See you soon...

You think you got Problems? Fuck You.


I am Laslo.

ADDED:


Lamar Gonna Set You Straight....

All these years of you White People trying to get us Blacks to live like You, and then your own Government is now going to make you White People live like US...

Damn: that is One Big Rooster coming to roost...

You think you got Problems? Fuck You.


I am Laslo.





No comments:

Post a Comment