Friday, November 11, 2016

"The lube is on the night-stand, next to the jar of mayonnaise..."


Excerpts from The Controversial Lena Dunham Sex-Tape:

"Lights off! Lights off...!

"No, that isn't the bed-sheet, that's my panties..."

"Those are crumbs, I think -- I just ate some cheesecake with graham-cracker crust, and it was divine..."

"Okay, I ate the whole cheesecake..."

"My breasts are higher up, higher -- that's just a skin roll: feel for the nipple..."

"You like my big, big nipples?"

"Put it in me, Roller Rink Boy..."

"I don't know why I said that, it's just something from childhood..."

"Not there... not there... There, I think..."

"Wait: I don't think that was it..."

"No, my thighs do not go farther apart..."

"The lube is on the night-stand, next to the jar of mayonnaise..."

"Wait -- I think I feel something!"

"That wasn't it..."

"Is it supposed to be that soft...?"

"Is it because I'm fat? Is it...?"

"No, no: I'm not crying..."

"Okay: Yes, I am crying. Will you please just go away...?"

"Don't leave me!"

"Wait here -- I think I have to pee..."

"No -- please wait! Have a Snickers -- there's some in the night-stand..."

"No, I don't know why you're itching..."

"Please don't tell your friends..."


I am Laslo.


https://althouse.blogspot.com/2016/11/did-lena-dunham-celebrate-extinction-of.html

No comments:

Post a Comment