Saturday, April 4, 2015

I can tell, audibly, that she is puffy-faced and distraught.


So I am in bed, naked, with Scarlett Johannson, and we are celebrating the Badgers win when the phone rings.


Ashley Judd. Kentucky loss: imagine.


I slept with Ash in the Nineties but she -- twenty years later -- keeps calling me; I can tell, audibly, that she is puffy-faced and distraught over Kentucky's loss.


I gently suggest that she should call Morgan Freeman but this only makes her cry harder: Morgan Freeman will no longer return her calls.


"Ashley," I say, "it is only college basketball."


"But Laslo," she cries, "I have nothing left. Hollywood has forsaken me."


What can I do? I attempt to console her:


"Ashley, Hollywood will call again soon: you are talented, able, and you are ready now for grandmother parts."


Ashley started crying again, harder, but then Scarlett started sucking my cock so my attention was diffused.


"Laslo, I am not ready yet to be a Hollywood grandmother," Ashley sobbed.


"Ashley," I replied in soothing tones, "everyone knows that Hollywood grandmothers are still seen as fuckable to most parts of America. To some men."


Ashley tried to reply, but I set the phone down because Scarlett wanted anal sex. It's so cute: Scarlett doesn't know the difference between Ashley Judd and Betty White.


I am Laslo.




No comments:

Post a Comment