Sunday, September 6, 2015

One of my bosses said "Come help us with our spread sheets."

"I have two female bosses (matrix organization), one is a lesbian."

What a coincidence: I, too, once had two female bosses, of which one was a lesbian.

It was a late Thursday evening in the Office and I was finishing up a project -- I thought I was the last one left in the building -- when I heard moaning coming from down the dark hall.

I went to investigate, only to find my lesbian boss rhythmically inserting a ten-inch yellow polyurethane dildo into my other boss' vagina.

They didn't notice me at first, and I wondered if I should sneak away, but then the non-lesbian saw me and asked if I had something pressing that I needed to discuss with them.

I replied that I had something pressing, but it wasn't the need for a discussion: I am smooth that way.

One of my bosses said "Come help us with our spread sheets" and soon my lesbian boss was soon rhythmically inserting a ten-inch yellow polyurethane dildo into my other boss' vagina while I fucked her in the ass. Some would call this 'team-building', I think.

As I neared completion I was perplexed as to who's face to ejaculate upon -- I did not want to make the other feel lesser, being my boss and all, but they put their faces together cheek-to-cheek and I distributed my results as evenly as I could.

So, like I said: I, too, once had two female bosses, of which one was a lesbian.

I am Laslo.


http://althouse.blogspot.com/2015/09/why-cant-members-of-sexes-be-more-alike.html



No comments:

Post a Comment