Saturday, September 12, 2015

Yes: there is going to be an "I am Laslo" movie.

For those who come here expecting material on a regular basis I apologize for the disappointment of late.

I am Laslo, and still Laslo.

The last month has been preoccupied with finishing the screenplay for the "I Am Laslo" movie.

Yes: there is going to be an "I am Laslo" movie.

Script is in its final edits, most of the casting is done and filming looks to start in mid-October.

The idea is to have a finished film ready to try for film festivals in the Spring.

A few separate vignettes will be released on Youtube prior to that. Just because.

Shoestring budget: oh yeah. A LOT of Help from my Friends.

Laslo is not a rich man (in dollars; in friends -- yes).

HD: yes.

I am very happy with how it is coming together. Will provide some details maybe tomorrow.

World premiere in Seattle at an art house theater in winter? You'll find out here first.

Thank you for your patience.


I am Laslo.



No comments:

Post a Comment