Sunday, May 7, 2017

"Not fair? Being Unfair is the only thing that keeps my job interesting..."

"Mick, it is Time."

"What? You're Death, aren't you?"

"Yes. And it is now your time to leave this mortal coil."

"Did you just get back from killing Keith? Because he HAS to die before I do."

"Ah. Me and him, we toy with each other quite a bit, but no, I have not claimed Mr. Richards as of yet."

"This can't be! He's riddled his body with poisons, and I'm in great shape! There is no way I should go before him!"

"It doesn't work that way, Mr. Jagger. God has a soft spot for some drunkards and fools."

"But if I die KEITH will be the one who represents the Stones! Everyone will talk to him, and forget about me. I'M the Stones! It's not fair!"

"Not fair? Being Unfair is the only thing that keeps my job interesting..."

"Why don't you take Paul McCartney? Hell, take Paul AND Ringo! That'd be quite a day for you, right?"

"Sure. But The Man Upstairs likes the Beatles more than your band..."

"Oh -- this is about "Sympathy For The Devil", isn't it? I knew He'd hold that against me!"

"No: He actually thinks that song is funny. But He DOES think you guys haven't done anything good since the Seventies. And he HAS heard your solo albums..."

"Well, if God loves the Beatles so much why did he kill off Lennon so young?"

"Ah, that's easy: as you may surmise, The Man Upstairs REALLY disliked "Imagine"...



I am Laslo.


No comments:

Post a Comment