Saturday, May 13, 2017

Sometimes I still think about that cheerleader, and wonder if she has ever been peed on.

Socially Awkward Guy Who Makes No Eye Contact says:

I really like Spring. All of the girls are in their Spring Dresses and everything is fresh and clean, not like the fake 'Febreze clean' that my room smells like all Winter. I masturbate a lot, so I use a LOT of Febreze...

When I walk down the street in Spring there are SO MANY girls I see that I'd love to pee on: they're everywhere! Pee Girls! I like when they wear sunglasses, because then we don't make eye contact: it's hard for me to look a girl in the eye, especially one I desperately want to pee on... 

When a woman looks me in the eye I can't help but feel like she is reading my mind: it is like my head is a giant chalkboard with "I WANT TO PEE ON YOU" written on it in yellow chalk. It's like those dreams where you're at the grocery store naked, buying toilet paper and Stool Softener...

When I was in high school a teacher called me up to the chalkboard to solve a math problem. Unfortunately, I had been daydreaming about peeing on the cute cheerleader that sat two rows over, and I had to walk up to the front of the room with a hard-on in my pants. For the rest of the year everyone in school called me "Stiffie", and occasionally "Math Cock Boy"...

Sometimes I still think about that cheerleader, and wonder if she has ever been peed on. I don't think she has, she didn't seem Like That Kind Of Girl. After a while you kind of get a sense about the girls who might let you pee on them, but I think they mostly want to be peed on by bigger, better-looking guys than me, with more forceful pee...

Just a guess, butI think Japanese Girls are more open to being peed on: the Japanese seem to like some funny things. And a lot of Japanese Girls act shy, which I am MUCH more comfortable with. Shy is Good: there isn't as much talking. I'm not really good at talking with Girls. But I probably could ask a Japanese Girl if I could pee on her, and -- if she was offended -- I could say she must've misunderstood my English, I didn't say THAT. That could work. I don't like Sushi, though, so maybe it wouldn't work out...

Like no one else thinks these things.


I hope the Girl with the Blue Hair is working at McDonalds today.



I am Laslo.


No comments:

Post a Comment