Friday, November 28, 2014

I have a stuffed bear named Tiger.


I have a stuffed bear named Tiger. I have had Tiger for forty years. When I have adult thoughts I push the adult thoughts into Tiger's head. Tiger has a lot of bad thoughts in his head, but he is still fun to play with most of the time.
Sometimes we play with Barbie dolls. Tiger, he always has me undress them, and then he makes me push two of them together. Push, push, push. After we push them together Tiger has me pull their arms off.
Tiger tells me that real women have these parts between their legs that Barbies don't. I don't want to know about that. Sometimes Tiger gets angry that I don't want to know about that, and he has me pull Barbie's legs off. We have a lot of Barbies with no arms or legs. We used to have a lot of legs and arms from Barbies, but Tiger has me bury those, he says that is what you do when you cut off a woman's arms and legs.
I have a pee-pee and Tiger doesn't. This makes Tiger angry. Tiger gets angry a lot, and says that women are whores. I don't know what a whore is. 
Sometimes we see a woman that Tiger really likes and he wants me to get her to go away with us. I don't know where we'd go, but Tiger says leave that up to him. He also says we would need a saw and a shovel. I don't understand Tiger sometimes.
I worry that Tiger will not go to Heaven with me. Tiger tells me there is no Heaven, and that makes me sad. If there is no Heaven then where is Grandma?
Tiger says that if there WAS a Heaven then we would want to strangle women so they go to Heaven faster. This also has something to do with whores, but I don't know what a whore is, I think I have said that already.
I worry that if Tiger dies all those thoughts would come back into MY head. I don't want to strangle whores and cut their arms and legs off.

http://althouse.blogspot.com/2014/11/frozen-elsa-oust-barbie-as-role-model.html

No comments:

Post a Comment