Saturday, November 29, 2014

You Complete My Collection of Skulls.

One Day
Someone is
Going to
Hug You So
Tight, That
You Can't Even
Breathe or
Struggle.
They Will Then
Have Sex with
Your Corpse
and Leave your
Body in a 
Shallow Grave
and it Will
Be Peaceful.


You Complete
My Collection
of Skulls.



Without You
I Am Nothing
Until I Find
Someone Who
Looks Like
You
And Then
I'll Make
Her Sorry
Like You
Should Be
Sorry
It Will All Be
Your Fault



I Cannot
Stop Thinking
About You
Even Though I
Buried You
a Week Ago;
That Is Why I
Kept
Your Scalp.



Imagine a Man
So Focused on the Voices
In his Head
That the Only Reason
He Looked Up to
See You
Is Because the Voices Said
"That's Her"
And now You Are in
the Trunk of a Car.



My Love,
I Am Truly
Sorry:
I Did Not Mean
to Gouge Out
Your Eyes
Until After
You Were Dead.



When You Are
Feeling Alone
Remember That
You Are a Part of
Everything;
That is Why
I Buried Pieces
of You
in Several Different
Remote
Locations.



I Understand
That You Do Not
Want To See
Me
Anymore.
However,
Remember that
Anal Sex
Can Only Be
Denied
By the Living.



Out of
All of the
Women in the
World
I Chose You
And
Out of
All of the
Women I have
Strangled
I Liked You
Best.
I Still Have
Your Underwear.



Just Because
You Left Me
Doesn't Mean That
I Have Left You:
One Day
You Will Have
a Flat Tire
And Need a
Ride
And I Will Be
The Only One
Around.



I am Sorry
I Did Not Follow
My Part of Our
Suicide Pact.
After Watching You
Thrash and
Foam and
Spasm
I Decided
I Want to
Live:
I Know
You Would
Be Happy
for Me.

My Love for You
Is Overflowing
and That is Why
I Overflowed
with Your Sister.
I Have Accepted
This.

I am Laslo.



http://althouse.blogspot.com/2014/11/not-happy-about-banal-wisdom-of.html

No comments:

Post a Comment