Thursday, January 8, 2015

Throat Worms.


Doctor: "So Woody, what seems to be the problem?"

Woody: "I have a real bad pain in the back of my throat..."

Doctor: "Okay, let me swab that and take a look..."

Woody: "What do you see, Doctor?

Doctor: "Oh my."

Woody: "What is the problem?"

Doctor: "Ummmmm. Woody. Have you eaten someone's excrement in the last half-month?"

Woody: "Hell no, doctor, do you think I'm some kind of freak?"

Doctor: "It's just that you have Esophageal Fecal-itis."

 Woody: "Esophageal Fecal-itis?"

Doctor: "You have ass-worms at the back of your throat."

Woody: "Oh God..."

Doctor: "I repeat: Have you eaten someone's excrement in the last half-month?"

Woody: "Well, I DID do an ATM scene in San Bernardino..."

Doctor: So: SOME kind of freak: noted..."

Woody: "It was in the script..."

Doctor: "It's Okay, we can solve this with some penicillin..."

Woody: "Really?"

Doctor: " Yes: it should reduce the swelling within seven-to-ten days."

Woody: "Thank God. And the ass worms?"

Doctor: I'm afraid that penicillin won't do anything about THAT."

Woody: "Oh God..."

Doctor: "Ass worms are meant to be in your ass: when they are in your throat they are up to seven-times-bigger --"

Woody: "--Nooooo--"

Doctor: "--and they are happy there. Whatever YOU eat, THEY eat."

Woody: "This can't be happening..."

Doctor: "It IS happening, Woody. Soon they will be eating into your brain, laying ass-worm babies..."

Woody: "NOOOOOO!"

Doctor: "Unless..."

Woody :Unless WHAT, doctor? Unless WHAT?"

Doctor: You can try to eat the shit of a young girl, and the ass-worms will find themselves drawn to THAT, and leave your throat."

Woody: "Can that work, Doctor?"

Doctor: "I have no idea: I'm making this up as you go along."

Woody: "I'm doomed, aren't I?"

Doctor: "Just give it some time: they'll work their way to your intestines and be excreted."

Woody: "I'm going to be Okay?

Doctor: "In your profession I think I will be seeing you again..."


I am Laslo.



No comments:

Post a Comment