Friday, January 9, 2015

Peas in a pod.

Lyric: Lennon or Manson?

"Cease to resist, come and say you love me
Give up your world, come on an' be with me"

"In the stair of breathing air.
Let him be, set him free
Let him be like you and me."

"Well, say, you're lookin' for a world of truth
Trying to find a better way
The time has come to see yourself
But you always look the other way"

"I'm scratching peace symbols in your tombstone
I'm scratching peace symbols in your mind"

"How can I go forward when I don't know which way I'm facing?
How can I go forward when I don't know which way to turn?
How can I go forward into something I'm not sure of?
Oh no, oh no"

"It's in, side
It's in the back
The front
No it's in the back
No it's in the front
No it's in the back"

"I had a little monkey
And I sent him to the country
And I fed him on gingerbread
Long come a choo-choo
And knocked my monkey cuckoo
And now my monkey's dead"

"Woman is the nigger of the world
Yes, she is, think about it
Woman is the nigger of the world
Think about it, do something about it"

"So bring only your perfection, for there love shall surely be.
No cold, pain, fear or hunger. You can see, you can see, you can see."

"I'll never say never to always. I'll never say always to none.
To seem is to dream a dream aloud cause one is one is one."

"'Now I'm lookin' right here, inside myself
I've got my eyes closed
I'm looking backward through my brain
Thinkin' about what I'm thinkin' about"


Peas in a pod.

I am Laslo.

http://althouse.blogspot.com/2015/01/im-sick-and-tired-of-hearing-thingsfrom.html

No comments:

Post a Comment