Sunday, October 4, 2015

As I said: It started with a short haircut.


It started with a short haircut: it so often does.

Then comes the judgement, and the inevitable retreat from judgement into the safety of Feminism, where You Are Not Your Hair and The Patriarchy Cannot Tell You What To Do With Your Body.

You are Free Now, Free to Exult in Feminist Fisting Circles, where Feminists insert their Fists into each others' Vaginas as a Statement that says "I can put my entire fist in another woman's vagina." 

Feminist fisting provides the physical experience of vaginal childbirth without having to actually have a baby: Fists, not Fetuses.

Oh, she would be a Favorite in Feminist Fisting Circles: small delicate hands, not sausage-shaped Lena Dunham fingers. For example.

Still: as a Feminist, if Lena Dunham wants to stick her swollen pudgy  fist in your vagina you cannot say No. 

As I said: It started with a short haircut.

I am Laslo.


No comments:

Post a Comment