Saturday, October 17, 2015

It was spiritual, you know? I mean, not the short guy who tried to put his cock in my mouth..."



Put yourself back in there by having a Bukkake Party.

One of those ejaculating men just might be your Soul Mate.
"I met the most amazing guy the other night."

"Really? It's about time. Tell me about him."

"He is tall, dark-haired and has the most wonderful sensitive eyes."

"Sounds great!"

"Yeah! When he came in my hair our eyes locked, and we had a moment. I could feel it, deep down."

"Wait: what?"

"Our eyes locked."

"No, no: the other part."

"Oh. Yeah, he came in my hair. It was a Bukkake Party."

"Wow."

"Yeah, he really stood out. So many of the other men just wanted to ejaculate for themselves. Some even came on my face, making my eyes sting."

"Yeah, that's gotta hurt some."

"But him: he was ejaculating for me, I could tell. And he was the only one afterward to bring me a roll of toilet paper so I could clean up."

"You think you'll see him again?"

"Oh yeah. We have a connection. I just don't know what to do if he wants sex right away..."

"But he's already jerked off into your hair."

"Yeah, but that's different. Sex with someone you care about is a lot more intimate than twelve strangers coming on your face and hair. Some even try to push their cock in your mouth."

"I would think there would be protocols about that."

"There are, but there are always insensitive men who want to push past the boundaries. Like: my tits are off-limits."

"But this guy is sensitive."

"Yeah, and he dressed so well. Even with his pants at his knees he looked sharp."

"I hope this all works out for you..."

"Oh, it will, it will. This all had to happen for a Higher Reason."

"Yeah."

"It was spiritual, you know? I mean, not the short guy who tried to put his cock in my mouth, but My Guy: Spiritual..."


I am Laslo




No comments:

Post a Comment