Saturday, October 17, 2015

"What about if she did anal."


"So I went to this Bukkake Party the other night..."

"I've always wanted to go to one of those. The girl: was she good-looking?"

"Fair. But she had a neediness about her, you could see it in her eyes."

"I hate that."

"Me too. She kept trying to make eye content, and I just wanted to blow my load on her hair."

"That's what a Bukkake Party is for."

"I know. And she kept staring at me, even while the other guys were coming all over her. It was kinda freaky."

"I can imagine."

"I mean, I'm just there to splooge on a chick and I'm thinking she wants me to take her to dinner or something."

"Would you?"

"Would you take her to dinner? Sounds like she'd be pretty easy: after all, you've already ejaculated in her hair."

"Nah, that neediness vibe is too strong."

"What about if she did anal."

"Hmmm. Maybe one date."

"That's what I was thinking..."


I am Laslo.




No comments:

Post a Comment