Monday, October 19, 2015

But No: "Tiny Pale Pink Dong" doesn't vibrate.


Amazon:

"Tiny Pale Pink Dong"

One Star.

Review:

Okay, okay: I was drunk when I ordered this. I figured -- "Tiny Pale Pink Dong" -- it must do SOMETHING special, right? Like maybe it vibrated like a hummingbird.

But No: "Tiny Pale Pink Dong" doesn't vibrate.

It doesn't really do anything, as far as I can tell. It is so small and thin that I don't think it can even be Chinese. Do the Chinese have pink dicks? I don't know.

Why the Hell do the makers even make these? The only thing I can figure is that it's meant to be a timid twelve-year-old girl's First Dildo. Talk about teaching Disappointment.

Don't get me wrong: I am not against twelve-year-old girls having their First Dildo, but the Dong should be bigger than that of an infant.

One star, Amazon: One star.


I am Laslo.


http://althouse.blogspot.com/2015/10/at-autumn-mindfulness-cafe.html

No comments:

Post a Comment