Saturday, October 17, 2015

"I wanted to be more than just another cock."


"I went to a Bukkake Party the other night..."

"How was it?"

"It was alright, I guess."

"The chick was ugly, right?"

""No,no: I thought she was pretty. Like, 'the kind of girl you'd like to take to dinner' pretty."

"Really? So what was the problem?"

"I thought I was making a real connection with her, but it ends up she only had eyes for this tall, handsome guy in a suit."

"A suit? Who wears a suit to a Bukkake Party?

"I know. Us short guys, the girls never seem to pay any attention to us. It's like they've already decided we're not good enough for them, just because of our height."

"I know the feeling."

"I mean, I pushed my cock in her mouth, came on her face -- anything to get her to pay attention to me, you know? -- but she just sat and stared all starry-eyed at Mr. Tall Guy."

"That's gotta be disappointing."

"Yeah. I mean, it's a Bukkake Party, but I wanted to be more than just another cock."

"You know the worst part?"

"What's that?"

"I bet she'd have anal with that guy, right out of the gate."


I am Laslo.


http://althouse.blogspot.com/2015/10/or-maybe-your-soul-is-telling-you-that.html

No comments:

Post a Comment