Monday, October 19, 2015

Maybe it's weird, but I always wondered what it would feel like to be fucked by a big black man with an STD.


Amazon:

"Black dong with realistic veins and simulated canker sores"

Four stars.

Review:

Maybe it's weird, but I always wondered what it would feel like to be fucked by a big black man with an STD, like AIDS or Syphilis or Mega-Herpes.

Knowing that I could not be the only one with such a desire, I figured I'd look it up on Amazon, and there it was: "Black dong with realistic veins and simulated canker sores."

I was a little tremulous at first -- who knows what these internet companies do with your data -- but I bought it, anyway, and am so very glad I did!!!

It is EXACTLY what I always wondered it would feel like to be fucked by a big black man with an STD, like AIDS or Syphilis or Mega-Herpes.

The attention to detail on the sores is nothing less than amazing, AND it is twelve inches long!!!

Heck, the Only Problem is that it may have spoiled me for the Real Thing. Ha!!!

Four Stars.


I am Laslo.


http://althouse.blogspot.com/2015/10/at-autumn-mindfulness-cafe.html

No comments:

Post a Comment