Sunday, October 11, 2015

When you are homeless salami is a treat, even if it does smell a little odd.

I see how this is True.

I once dated a Vegetarian who was always wanting me to stick cucumbers in her ass. Her clothes come off, I go to the kitchen and get a cucumber, the cucumber goes in her ass.

But -- when drunk -- she wanted big bold uncut Salami stuck in her ass. Sometimes, a knobby bratwurst.

Oh, in the morning she would cry a little and say how that was never going to happen again, but when the Vegetarian went to the grocery store she always seemed to buy an uncut Salami or Bratwurst along with the cucumbers.

She was only kidding herself.

I am Laslo.


I am conscientious: I donated all 'gently used' cucumbers and salamis and bratwursts to the local Food Bank for the Homeless.

When you are homeless salami is a treat, even if it does smell a little odd.


I am Laslo.



http://althouse.blogspot.com/2015/10/a-new-survey-says-more-than-third-of.html

No comments:

Post a Comment