Monday, February 16, 2015

Harassment, Part Three.


College was a harrowing experience for me.

One afternoon the Professor of my Ethics course called me into her office, and told me that I was in danger of failing her course.

"How can that be?" I asked. "I have scored nothing but 'A' grades on all the tests."

She told me those grades were misleading, and that to pass the course I need to perform some extra-credit work. She then explained that the extra-credit work consisted solely of me fucking her in the ass in her office.

"You're an Ethics Professor," I said. "Surely you see what is wrong in this."

"The first rule of Ethics is that nothing is fair," she replied as she bent over her desk and lifted up her dress.

What could I do? I couldn't afford to fail the course, so I fucked her in the ass; all the while she moaned and grunted the name "Nietzsche" over and over.

There are some lessons you learn in college that you never forget.


I am Laslo.


No comments:

Post a Comment