Monday, February 16, 2015

Harassment, Part Two.


Another time when I was in college I was raped by a lesbian.

We were in the same circle of friends, and -- one night after some drinks -- she told me how she would like, just once, to experience a male cock.

I told her that I was sure there were plenty of men that would be more than willing to have sex, no strings attached, with a young woman with exquisite pouty lips and phenomenal breasts, but she said it had to be me.

I thanked her for her interest, but told her I didn't want to endanger our friendship: I truly valued the friendship with this young woman with exquisite pouty lips and phenomenal breasts. And a great ass.

So, anyway, after the bar closed I was in no condition to drive, and she offered to drop me off on her way home; of course, I gladly accepted.

To make a long story short, she followed me into my apartment, took advantage of my intoxicated condition and raped me on the couch. Twice.

Worse than the feeling of being so cheaply used was that she told her girlfriend of her experience, and then her girlfriend raped me, too. 

I realize not all lesbians are this way.

I am Laslo.

No comments:

Post a Comment