Saturday, February 7, 2015

I am not ashamed.

Madonna raped me in the Nineties and I am not ashamed. 

She had just received a fresh vagina transplant from a recently-deceased petite sixteen-year-old, so I'm not sure if she raped me or the deceased sixteen-year-old raped me, probably both.

Then Madonna forcibly made me put a cucumber in her ass. Her ass was still her original ass, and had some mileage on it, but I was powerless to stop it.

Afterward I took a long hot shower -- and, yes, I cried a bit.

This is the first time I have told this to anyone but Scarlett Johannson. 

I didn't really want to tell her, but I had to explain why her wanting me to put a cucumber in her ass gave me trepidation. But I did it, anyway: it is important to be sensitive to the other's needs.

I am Laslo.


http://althouse.blogspot.com/2015/02/hey-everybody-lets-have-shaming-culture.html

No comments:

Post a Comment