Sunday, February 22, 2015

Scarlett Johannson and donuts.



So Scarlett Johannson and I are just enjoying a lazy Saturday afternoon, sitting naked in bed and eating donuts when she says:

"These donuts won't go straight to my ass, will they?"

So I said:

"Baby Girl, the only thing that goes straight to your ass is ME."

It was a sweet moment.



So she laughs that sexy sweet Scarlett Johannson laugh and says:

"You know what I mean, Laslo."

And I say:

"Baby Girl, you have the BEST ass of any thirty-year old woman that I've ever seen."

This lead to a longer conversation.

So Scarlett Johannson and I are having a 'longer conversation' when she says:

"Laslo, one day I will get older; everyone does. One day my ass will not be so round and firm and pert as it is now. What happens then, Laslo? What happens then?"

So I say:

"Baby Girl, that will only mean that blow-jobs become that much more meaningful."

I have a way with the women.

I am Laslo.

No comments:

Post a Comment