Saturday, February 7, 2015

"I'm sorry, officer," she would say, you got here before I could get dressed."



Speaking of unashamed: when I was with Alyssa Milano in the late Nineties she liked us to enact her rape fantasies.

The most common one was where I would come to the door dressed as a Police Officer, responding to her complaint about a stalker; of course she answered the door in a robe and nothing else.

"I'm sorry, officer," she would say, you got here before I could get dressed."

"Safety of the Public is my first priority," I would respond. "And you can call me Officer Laslo."

"Well, Officer Laslo, there is this creepy guy who keeps calling me and making all kinds of lewd suggestions."
"Like what, miss?"

"Like he wanted to pull off my clothing and kiss my breasts."

"Like this?" I asked, pulling off her robe and kissing her naked breasts.

"Just like that, Officer Laslo."

"And then what would he say?"

"He would... well, he would describe -- in great detail -- how I was going to suck his cock."

"Can you describe some of what he said?"

"It would be easier to show you," Alyssa said, then proceeded to unzip my pants and fellate me in tantalizing ways.

"He IS a dangerous one, this man," I moaned.

"And that's not all of it: he'd then throw me on the bed and fuck me."

"I took her hand, led her to the bedroom, and tossed her to the bed. "Like this?" I asked.

"Just like that!" she replied.

As we had sex she said "And then he said he'd put his night-stick up my ass."

"Umm: so this stranger has a night-stick?"

"Yes, he does."

"Why would a civilian have a night-stick?"

"I'm not sure, he never explained it to me."

"But it doesn't make any sense, him just happening to have a night-stick with him."

"I'm just saying what he said."

"Maybe he wanted you to think he was a cop, perhaps?"

"I don't know, maybe: he just said he'd put his night-stick up my ass."

"Now if this fellow is stalking you AND impersonating a police officer it is getting VERY serious."

"Well, OK. Anyway, Officer Laslo, he would say how he would gently move the night-stick back-and-forth, back-and-forth..."

"This seems especially risky to me, him impersonating a police officer. Are you sure he didn't say 'broom-stick' instead, or 'thick wooden dowel? Maybe he is a carpenter..."

"Maybe we can just move on from the night-stick..."

"Now, there has been a guy going around the area putting cucumbers in women's asses: are you sure that it might not be him?"

"I don't have any cucumbers in the house..."

"We have reason to believe that he brings his own."

"OK, OK: how about you use the night-stick as a cucumber, and we continue this report."

"I'm not sure that would be admissible in a court of law."

"Maybe we should just play 'Firefighter' instead, OK?"

I am Laslo.



No comments:

Post a Comment