Monday, February 16, 2015

Harassment.


I think we need to be careful with our ridicule of the sexual problems on campuses.

When I was in college I had a female student that stalked me. She was a stalker, and she stalked me. She'd show up in my classes, after my classes, she'd follow me to the bar, she'd follow me to another bar. 

Inevitably she'd wear down my defenses and give me a blow-job. Day after relentless day she'd follow me to my car and give me a blow-job, she'd follow me to my apartment and give me a blow-job. Sometimes it was a hand-job under the table at the cafeteria, but mostly it was blow-jobs.

It got to where I was afraid to show up on campus because everywhere I went she was there, and then: blow-job. As a result my grades suffered, and I became moody and withdrawn.

Finally I talked to an advisor in administration but he just nodded and then tried to suck my cock.

These situations are serious, people.

I am Laslo.


No comments:

Post a Comment