Thursday, June 22, 2017

He wore an embroidered Versace T-shirt -- those things cost over a thousand dollars!

Domitian‎, the Proud Sexy Gay Commenter says...

While walking at the park I met a guy who said he was a Political Consultant. He wore an embroidered Versace T-shirt -- those things cost over a thousand dollars! -- and he was incredibly fit, muscular but not that freaky muscular some guys get...

He told me about his job, which I didn't really pay much attention to: I'm not big into politics, but it seemed like most of his job was getting people to contribute money, and he seemed pretty fabulous doing it...

I brought him back to the condo and he proceeded to suck my Horse Cock. He was pretty good at it, too, but his damned iPhone kept going off: he'd stop sucking my cock, read his text and reply, then go back to sucking my Cock...

After, like, the fifth time I asked him to shut the phone off and just suck my Cock, but he said he needed to be connected at all times, otherwise he might miss out on Big Money...

So he sucked and texted, sucked and texted, and I was getting pissed off, so when I shot my load I sprayed it all over his thousand-dollar embroidered T-Shirt: good luck at the dry-cleaners with THAT...

He didn't seem that upset, though: he was already back to texting, with my jizz dripping down on his Diesel jeans. We said good-bye, and he left, his fingers clicking madly at his phone. I get it, people, but is it too much to ask that when someone is sucking your cock that they actually pay attention to sucking your cock...?

Bye, everyone! Suck suck!



I am Laslo.


No comments:

Post a Comment