Saturday, June 17, 2017

...it is still quite large, and aesthetically pleasing, like if Michelangelo made Large Gay Cocks ...

Domitian‎, the Proud Sexy Gay Commenter says...

I LOVE the look of muscles and dark chocolate skin! He reminds me of a guy at the Gym -- I can tell he's not Gay, but Damn I want him to make an Exception: I'd be Gentle that first time, and not shove my Cock too fast into his throat...

I've seen him shower after a work-out and he has a magnificent Horse Cock. My cock is not as big, but it is still quite large, and aesthetically pleasing, like if Michelangelo made Large Gay Cocks ...

Some guys can barely get their mouths around my Horse Cock. Like last night: I picked up a Middle Eastern dude at Whole Foods and brought him back to my condo -- I absolutely adored his swarthiness...!

We ate Hummus, and then he sucked my Horse Cock, but it was Very Disappointing: he would only put his mouth around the tip, and when I shot my load he turned away at the last moment, making me spray cum all over my magnificent suede couch...

Bye, everyone! Suck suck!



I am Laslo.


No comments:

Post a Comment