Sunday, June 18, 2017

It was okay, though: it WAS his first time, I told him he'd get better at it, honest.

Domitian‎, the Proud Sexy Gay Commenter says...

I was walking home across the bridge after a pathetic party -- a bunch of amped Tops drinking Gin-and-Tonics and bitching that there were no Bottoms there -- when I came across a despondent guy at the railing: despondent and HOT...

He was Brown and Hot and barely spoke English, which I like, but was muttering something about killing himself. Hey, I told him, it's a Saturday Night and I haven't even shot my load, and yet you don't hear ME talking about killing myself: it all gets better, you just have to hang in there...

He looked at me with big brown eyes to die for and said he was afraid he was Gay, and that his family wouldn't understand: it was very cute in an 'are we still in the Eighties?' kind of way...

I told him it was nothing to be ashamed about, and it turns out his family wasn't even IN America, anyway...

So I took him back to my condo, and he could barely fit his lips around my Magnificent Horse Cock. It was okay, though: it WAS his first time, I told him he'd get better at it, honest. And he was a bit startled when I came prodigiously: he choked for a moment, and then said it tasted like Pinolillo...

Afterward, I gave him money for a taxi and made him promise me he wouldn't kill himself today. He agreed, and then asked when he would see me again: he WAS new, and I told him gently we wouldn't be seeing each other anytime soon, I like my Horse Cock sucked by Guys who know what their doing...

Bye, everyone! Suck suck!



I am Laslo.


No comments:

Post a Comment