Saturday, June 17, 2017

I once had a Kenyan up to my condo -- he was Young and Hot and barely spoke English, which I like...

Domitian‎, the Proud Sexy Gay Commenter says...

I'd SO let the actor playing Trump suck my cock...!

He's not really my type, and he's too old, but it would be fun to have my Horse Cock sucked by someone I could pretend was President...

I wouldn't have the actual Trump suck my Cock, though: I don't want to look down and see that Orange Hair moving back-and-forth, and his tiny fingers probably could not fully grasp my Horse Cock...

If a President WAS to suck my Horse Cock I'd want it to be Obama, of course: I love the chocolate skin, even though his muscles are a little on the small side...

I once had a Kenyan up to my condo -- he was Young and Hot and barely spoke English, which I like -- but he could barely get his mouth around my Horse Cock. When I shot my load he said it tasted like Goat Milk: that kinda made me upset a little, although I have never tasted Goat Milk -- it just sounds Gross...

Bye, everyone! Suck suck!



I am Laslo.


No comments:

Post a Comment