Sunday, June 18, 2017

Look: I don't want Trump to suck my cock. But that's about as far as I want to talk about it, okay...?

Domitian‎, the Proud Sexy Gay Commenter says...

The political scene now has made it tougher to be Gay...

Like, I'm not interested in politics, right? I'd rather talk about Interior Decoration any day of the week. But now, you meet some guy who you want to suck your cock, and inevitably he starts going on about how evil Trump and the Republicans are...

Look: I don't want Trump to suck my cock. But that's about as far as I want to talk about it, okay...?

I took to my condo an educated British guy -- I love the accent! -- and he started sucking my Horse Cock -- and sucking it very well, too. But then he stops sucking, and starts going on about how evil the Right is. Dude: shut up and keep sucking my Cock, okay? And he's British, he's not even American...

So, after his diatribe, he resumes sucking my Cock, but his attitude has changed, and now his Cock-Sucking is perfunctory -- Passive-Aggressive Cock-Sucking is the worst...!

So I finally shoot my load, and after he swallows he starts talking about Trump again! The guy acts like he's practically a Lesbian...!

I finally get him out of the condo and take a shower. You know, this is why I like the Brown and Hot types who barely spoke English -- the only language needed to be understood is The Language Of The Cock...

Bye, everyone! Suck suck!



I am Laslo.


No comments:

Post a Comment