Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Some people have mouths that are only meant for sucking cocks at bus stations....

Domitian‎, the Proud Sexy Gay Commenter says...

I think morning blow-jobs are best. I mean, getting my Horse Cock sucked by a hot brown man who barely speaks English is great at any time of day, but in the morning I find my ejaculatory power is at it's prime -- when I shoot my load I can practically hit the ceiling, and my condo has high ceilings, natch....

The problem is finding the hot brown men in the morning: it's not like I'm going to let them stay over at the condo from the night before: Ew...

You can sometimes find them at the coffee shops, reading their laptops, but it is harder to get them into cock-sucking this early in the morning: it's like that is their time when they are most reticent about sucking a man's cock -- like, maybe they're emailing their mother back home, and Mother Does Not Like Son Having The Gay Sex...

It's best to find someone who just finished a night shift: night shift work means they're poor, and I've found that the poor usually give better blow-jobs, they're not thinking so much...

The problem is that, by the end of their shift, their breath is pretty bad -- some of the things these people eat!! -- and having some guy with bad breath sucking your Horse Cock can kill the moment: I don't want my cock smelling like lamb shawarma when we're done, thank you...  

But I keep spare toothbrushes in the condo so they can clean themselves up before they get near my cock. Of course, if they have REALLY bad teeth I'm not letting them anywhere near my condo -- some people have mouths that are only meant for sucking cocks at bus stations....

Bye, everyone! Suck suck!



I am Laslo.


No comments:

Post a Comment