Saturday, June 17, 2017

...not in MY neighborhood, of course, but I see them when I'm slumming for some raw trade...

Domitian‎, the Proud Sexy Gay Commenter says...

I LOVE Cubans! The brown skin is to die for, and they are so adorable when they get angry, and Cubans, they get angry a LOT...

I don't follow politics, so I don't really get what our country's problem is with them; all I know is there are a lot of gay Cubans around here -- not in MY neighborhood, of course, but I see them when I'm slumming for some raw trade...

I once had a Cuban up to my condo -- he was Young and Hot and barely spoke English, which I like -- but he wanted to put his cock in my ass: needless to say, I Don't Do That. He got all petulant, but then he sucked my magnificent Horse Cock. When I shot my load he said it tasted like Saoco, which made me very happy...

Afterward I tried to give him money for a Taxi, but he was too proud to accept: they are a funny bunch, those macho Cubans...!

Bye, everyone! Suck suck!



I am Laslo.


No comments:

Post a Comment