Sunday, June 4, 2017

It takes more than one hooker to make a river...

Travis Bickle Does a Crossword...

Seven Down: a river in New York. I drive these streets, I see the crime and decay and shit in the gutters, I know what's coming. River of BLOOD, that's it. The River of Blood is coming, and they know it, they know it's coming...

Ah Fuck. The answer is six letters. The river of 'Bloody' maybe? Nah, that can't be right. PEOPLE are bloody, the river is BLOOD. I fucking thought that was it, man, I fucking thought BLOOD was it...

River in New York. Hmmm. When I drive around I only see the scum of society floating down the sidewalks, the hookers and the pimps and the guys who'll snatch your wallet and run off like rabbits...

Hookers! That's it! HOOKERS! Wait. That's seven letters. A River of HOOKER, maybe? Nah, that ain't right. It takes more than one hooker to make a river...

What's another word for HOOKERS... yeah, what else do they call whores? Ah, that was too easy! WHORES! And THAT is six letters! The River of Whores, flooding the streets in their short skirts and sunglasses, smelling of desperation and menthol cigarettes. I'm gonna write that in...


I am Laslo.



https://althouse.blogspot.com/2017/06/im-trying-really-hard-to-understand-how.html

No comments:

Post a Comment