Sunday, October 8, 2017

" All the Scientologists in Hollywood want you to eat their asshole. It's a Thing for them."

Ashley Judd and Rose McGowan chat...

"Rose? This is Ashley Judd."

"Hi, Ashley. I was expecting your call."

"You were?"

"Oh yeah. It seems we're the only ones brave enough to tell the Truth about Harvey."

"It feels real lonely, Rose."

"It certainly does, Ashley."

"I have to ask you a question..."

"Sure: what is it?"

"Did you have to eat Harvey's asshole? Because I had to eat Harvey's asshole."

"No: no, I didn't, Ashley. Sorry."

"Yeah: we talked about the importance of abortion rights and then he made me eat his asshole."

"Harvey told me about how feminism in Hollywood was important, and then he ejaculated on the coffee table. I expect that from some Right-Wing Wacko, not a man who feels strongly about feminism."

"This is making me feel depressed. Why am I the only one who had to eat Harvey's asshole?"

"Men in power in Hollywood are disgusting."

"Oh yeah. Did Tom Cruise ever talk to you about a role in a movie?"

"No, he didn't. Why?"

"Well, I met with Tom Cruise to talk about a movie and he made me eat his asshole."

"Tom Cruise made you eat his asshole?"

"I ate Tom Cruise's asshole and I didn't even get the part. Then he started talking to me about Scientology -- it was horrible."

"Yeah. All the Scientologists in Hollywood want you to eat their asshole. It's a Thing for them."

"He told me that eating the ass of a Level Seven Operating Thetan would boost my Spiritual Awareness."

"Did it?"

"Nah. It just tasted like ass..."



I am Laslo.


1 comment: