Thursday, October 12, 2017

"I didn't stick my fingers up THAT many assholes, Harvey..."

"Ben, This is Harvey..."

"Harvey? I don't know if we should be talking right now -- things are pretty sensitive..."

"Yeah. I hear your Ass Thing is becoming a problem."

"Like you're one to talk, Harvey. I know about all the girls that you made eat your asshole."

"See? That's the difference. They ate MY asshole. I didn't stick my fingers in THEIR asshole, Ben."

"I didn't stick my fingers up THAT many assholes, Harvey..."

"That's not what Damon says..."

"Hey! Some of those girls had fallen down, and I was just helping them up. Like a gentleman."

"You were helping them up by sticking your fingers up their assholes?"

"Sometimes a finger slipped, Harvey. It happens..."

"It's all falling apart, Ben. All of our hard work is being destroyed."

"I told you Rose was trouble, Harvey. She's not the kind of girl who's going to eat a guy's asshole and then keep her mouth shut."

"Now my wife is leaving me, and I never even made her eat my asshole."

"I think we need to get the attention drawn elsewhere, Harvey. You know what that means."

"You mean we leak the photos of Damon at that Dirty Diaper Party?"

"That is EXACTLY what I mean, Harvey..."



I am Laslo.


No comments:

Post a Comment