Saturday, October 7, 2017

She said she was interested in the role as filthy whore but would not show her butthole to me.

From Harvey Weinstein's Diary....

Met with Brie Larson to discuss an upcoming role about a filthy whore. I was in the shower, so I asked her to hand me a towel. I then dropped the towel. Oops...

Met with Jessica Alba today to talk about a part in a movie about a filthy whore. My pants fell off...

Met with Amy Adams. Told her about a movie I wanted to make, asked her if she was okay playing a filthy whore. Told her I needed to see her butthole...

Met with Jennifer Lawrence. Told her I saw her nude pictures on the Internet, nice stuff. Asked her is she wanted to play a filthy whore...

Met with Charlize Theron. Told her about the role as a filthy whore. I was in the shower; not sure if she saw me washing my butthole...

Met with Natalie Portman. I was on the toilet. Had too much rich food. Who the fuck forgot to put air freshener in the bathroom? Never got the chance to bring up the role of filthy whore...

Met with Jessica Biel. She said she was interested in the role as filthy whore but would not show her butthole to me. I guess she doesn't want the role bad enough...

Met with Gwyneth Paltrow. Told her I read her essay on anal sex, and that I liked it very much. Thought about offering her the role as a filthy whore, but she's too old now: kind of sad, really..



I am Laslo.


No comments:

Post a Comment