Monday, October 16, 2017

MC Bob: "So what you are saying is 'No anal', Actress Number Two?"

MC Bob: "Hello America! Welcome to the Game Show straight from Hollywood -- 'Casting Couch!' We have three contestants vying for a role, and a big-name Hollywood Producer who can get them that role. Let's begin..."

Producer: "Hello, ladies. Let's start by telling me how committed you will be to this role."

Actress One: "I will give you the best performance I possibly can!"

MC Bob: "That's a good start, Actress Number One. How about you, Actress Number Two...?"

Actress Two: "Uh... I'll give my best performance, too. I'll really try hard!"

MC Bob: "We're witnessing a commitment to effort, I see. How about you Actress Number Three?"

Actress Three: "Blow-Job, Bob."

MC Bob: "Blow-Job, Actress Number Three?"

Actress Three: "Yes, Bob. I am willing to give the Producer a Blow-Job."

Producer: "I LIKE that commitment!"

MC Bob: "Actresses One and Two, it looks like you're falling behind. What would you like to add to your statements?"

Actress One: "I guess I'll give a Blow-Job, too, Bob."

MC Bob: "Sure, sure. And what about you, Actress Number Two?"

Actress Two: "I... I just want to act. Acting is my dream."

MC Bob: "What do YOU say, Actress Number Three...?"

Actress Three: "Anal, Bob. I'll do anal."

MC Bob: "It looks like Actress Three is running away with it here..."

Producer: "I LIKE anal."

MC Bob: "Ladies, the man likes anal. Is there anything you'd add to your efforts, Actresses One and Two?"

Actress One: "I... I can't go there, Bob."

MC Bob: "It looks like Actress Number One is conceding the race. What about you, Actress Number Two?"

Actress Two: "I just want to be an actress. I want to act, and be respected for my acting."

MC Bob: "So what you are saying is 'No anal', Actress Number Two?"

Actress Two: "I think I just want to go home to Kansas, Bob..."

MC Bob: "Well, it looks like Actress Three is our Winner today! How about our Big Hollywood producer tells her about the part she has won..."

Producer: "Yeah! Actress Number Three, you're going to play a girl from Nebraska who comes to Hollywood in search of her dreams, but becomes a filthy whore..."



I am Laslo.


No comments:

Post a Comment