Saturday, October 14, 2017

"Brad's got pictures of the Ass Parties, Harvey."

"Harvey? It's Clooney..."

"George! Everything's going to shit, man! They're making me out to be a monster!"

"Uh...It's going to get worse, Harvey. Brad's going to come forward..."

"No! Pitt -- that fucking motherfucker! What's he going to say?"

"You know what he's going to say, Harvey."

"He's not going to tell about the Ass Parties, is he?"

"He's going to talk about the Ass Parties, Harvey."

"The Ass Parties: that's REALLY going to fuck me up!"

"He has pictures..."

"Pictures? He's got pictures of the Ass Parties?"

"Brad's got pictures of the Ass Parties, Harvey."

"I knew the Ass Parties were a step too far..."

"I tried to tell you, Harvey. This is Hollywood: you can't hide Ass Parties forever."

"I LIKED the Ass Parties! Everyone had a good time!"

"Well, it seems that some of the people now regret participating in the Ass Parties."

"Regret is for fucking losers, George. They come to my Ass Parties and have a good time, and now they stab me in the back!"

"it's a tough business, Harvey..."

"Well, here's what's going to happen: you tell Brad that if he goes forward about the Ass Parties then I am going to release the photos of him with an under-aged girl!"

"You have photos of Brad Pitt with an under-age girl?"

"Not yet -- but Brad doesn't know that."

"What if he has never been with an under-age girl, Harvey?"

"He's a Hollywood Star, Clooney -- of COURSE he's been with an under-age girl...!"



I am Laslo.


No comments:

Post a Comment