Sunday, October 8, 2017

"Is that what this is about? That I didn't get you an Oscar?"

An Encounter on a Manhattan Street...

"Ashley! It's good to see you!"

"I'm not talking to you, Harvey."

"Oh, yeah... that. That was a long time ago, Ashley: I'm a different man now. I'm getting help."

"You'll never be a better man, Harvey. You will always be a man who preys on women."

"In my defense, some of those women got Oscars."

"That doesn't cut it, Harvey."

"Is that what this is about? That I didn't get you an Oscar?"

"You don't get it, Harvey. I had to watch you shower."

"I can explain that. When I was a young boy my mother would watch me in the shower. Every time I took a shower there she was, watching. My therapists say that messed me up."

"I'm sorry to hear that, Harvey, but I don't care. What you did to me was unacceptable."

"Trust me, I know that NOW."

"It doesn't matter, Harvey. It's too late."

"Surely there is something I can do..."

"No, Harvey: no there isn't."

"I know! How about I donate fifty thousand to Planned Parenthood in your name. I know you like Planned Parenthood, because of your abortion thing..."

"You can't buy me, Harvey."

"Okay, okay: a hundred thousand."

"A hundred thousand? How about a hundred-and-fifty?"

"A hundred-and-fifty thousand? For that much I'll need to touch your tits..."



I am Laslo.


No comments:

Post a Comment