Thursday, October 12, 2017

"You should come to Europe, Harvey. In Europe the people aren't so uptight about men and their tomatoes."

"Harvey, it's me, Roman. Roman Polanski."

"Hello, Roman. What brings you to call...?"

"I have been reading the internets, and Iunderstand what you are going through, Harvey. I just wanted to let you know you can lean on me if you need to."

"Uh, thanks, Roman, but I think our situations are different..."

"What is the different? I sleep with the girls, you sleep with the girls..."

"Roman, you had sex with children. I had sex with adults -- adults who could make their own decisions."

"Tomato Tomato."

"Excuse me?"

"Tomato Tomato: I say tomato, you say tomato."

"The expression is 'To-MAY-toe To-MAH-toe', Roman. The point is they sound different."

"That makes no sense, Harvey. All I know is we like to make love to the tomatoes, you know what I mean?"

"Well, I appreciate your offer, Roman, but I think I'll take care of this on my own..."

"You should come to Europe, Harvey. In Europe the people aren't so uptight about men and their tomatoes."

"That IS a thought..."

"Yes! In Europe there are many girls, you buy them wine, they eat your asshole, no one minds."

"Maybe a chance of place would help..."

"And you can stay at my place, Harvey. There is plenty of room, and it is across the street from an Elementary School...!"



I am Laslo.


No comments:

Post a Comment