Sunday, October 8, 2017

"Wait! Am I the only one who had to eat Harvey's asshole?"

Ashley Judd, Renée Zellweger and Cate Blanchett have a chat...

Ashley: "So Cate, what did Harvey do to YOU...?"

Cate: "It was horrible -- I had to watch him take a shower. That man seriously needs to lose some weight."

Ashley: "What about you, Renée?

Renée: "Oh, I don't even like to think about it."

Ashley: "You can tell us, Renée: it will make us stronger."

Renée: "Well... he made me watch him masturbate."

Ashley: "And what else?"

Renée: "What else? He made me watch him masturbate, that's it."

Ashley: "What about you, Cate? What did Harvey do to you after you watched him shower?"

Cate: "There was nothing else. He got dressed and we talked about a film."

Ashley: "Wait! Am I the only one who had to eat Harvey's asshole?"

Cate: "Eat his asshole? God no, I wouldn't do such a thing."

Renée: "Yeah, that's gross, eating Harvey's asshole. I would've left the room..."

Cate: "Ashley, YOU ate Harvey's asshole?"

Ashley: "Uh... yeah. I did: I thought all the girls had to eat Harvey's asshole."

Renée: "Ewwww. I couldn't live with myself if I had to eat Harvey's asshole."

Cate: "I have self-respect."

Ashley: "Surely SOMEONE else must have had to eat Harvey's asshole."

Cate: Not that I know of. I don't think Gwyneth would've done it."

Renée: Gwyneth IS weird, but I can't picture her eating Harvey's asshole."

Ashley: "This is AWFUL. I thought surely someone else ate Harvey's asshole..."

Cate: "I don't know, maybe you could check with Rose McGowan..."

Renée: Oh yes: I would DEFINITELY check with Rose McGowan. Did you know she dated Marilyn Manson? Eww...."


I am Laslo.



No comments:

Post a Comment