Tuesday, October 17, 2017

"I'm not talking lawyers, Harvey."

"Courtney, this is Harvey..."

"Hi, Harvey."

"You know, I'm troubled about what you said about me. It sounds like you're implying that I am a rapist or something..."

"That IS what I was implying, Harvey."

"I'm afraid I might have to have my people look into this..."

"Your 'people', Harvey?"

"Yeah. You know: lawyers. I have very good lawyers. They can make people's lives miserable."

"Sure. Sounds like I'll have to get MY people involved."

"Your people? Ha! I'm sure my lawyers are better than your lawyers..."

"I'm not talking lawyers, Harvey."

"Then what ARE you talking about, Courtney...?"

"My people. The ones who blew my husband's head off with a shot gun."

"What?!"

"Kurt? Had my people kill him. My bass player Kristen? Had my people kill her. There are others. My people get shit done, Harvey."

"Uh...maybe we just pretend this never happened, okay...?

"Sure, Harvey. I'm good at pretending things never happened..."



I am Laslo.


No comments:

Post a Comment