Sunday, August 23, 2015

And I said "Why would you even want to say that?"


I had a dream that involved Hillary Clinton.

Or, actually, a young woman who insisted she was Hillary Clinton. To be more specific: a hot chick who insisted she was Hillary Clinton.

She kept saying "Make love to me, I'm Hillary Clinton," and I would say "No you're not, you're a Hot Chick."

She insisted "I AM Hillary Clinton" and I said "Why would you even want to say that? You're a Hot Chick with great legs and amazing breasts. You are NOT Hillary Clinton."

So, being a Hot Chick I banged her anyway. But then, mid-doggy-style she cackled and then transformed. She WASN'T a Hot Chick! I was tricked, but still I kept fucking her, I couldn't stop, except now she was Chelsea Clinton, not Hillary, and I knew I had to get out of that room, fast.

So I donated to her Foundation, all over her face.

Then went down a hallway that never seemed to end.

Dreams are weird.


No comments:

Post a Comment