Thursday, August 6, 2015

With Jessica I often have this confusion.


I am on the bed, meandering through a crossword puzzle, and Jessica Alba is on the same bed, rhythmically clipping her toenails, Clip Clip Pause, Clip Clip Pause. We are listening to the local Oldies Radio Station when England Dan & John Ford Coley's "I'd Really Love To See You Tonight" tweedles through the speakers.

I briefly acknowledge the song, then return to my crossword, when I realize Jessica has stopped clipping her toenails and is listening, transfixed.

"I won't ask for promises

So you don't have to lie

We've both played that game before

Say I love you, then say goodbye

I'm not talking 'bout moving in

And I don't want to change your life

But there's a warm wind blowing

the stars are out and I'd really love to see you tonight"


As the song continues her eyes begin to slowly brim with tears, and her face gently shades from wistful to bittersweet: it is speaking to her Soul, in a way no words can describe or articulate. She is transfixed, suspended in time, so I do not speak a word: I nod knowingly, then proceed to fuck her in the ass.

As I am fucking her in the ass the next song plays: Rupert Holmes'  'Escape (the Pina Colada Song)."

"If you like Pina Coladas, and getting caught in the rain

If you're not into yoga, if you have half a brain

If you like making love at midnight, in the dunes of the cape

I'm the love that you've looked for, write to me, and escape"

Jessica is biting at her pillow when she begins to laugh, a girlish giggle.


"What" I ask.

"Well," she says, turning back to look at me, "You're fucking me in the butt and he is singing about 'Pina Colonics'."

I do not know if she is serious or not. With Jessica I often have this confusion.


I am Laslo




No comments:

Post a Comment